EndNote is reference management software with features to—
Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad, through EndNote sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
Share your references with collaborators through EndNote sync.
Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
EndNote libraries are made up of two parts: the .enl file and the .data folder. These two parts must be kept together, both are needed for the library to work correctly.
EndNote libraries should be kept on your computer's hard drive. Storing and editing libraries on a network drive can lead to corruption and performance issues.
EndNote libraries should never be stored in cloud-syncing folders such as DropBox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, etc. Syncing folders corrupt EndNote libraries over time.
Uninstall your previous version of EndNote before installing a new version.
References in EndNote libraries can be synchronized between desktop and laptop computers, the online library, and an iPad using EndNote Sync.
Complete EndNote libraries can be shared with other EndNote X7, X8, or X9 users through EndNote Sync and Library Sharing.
Download the EndNoteX9 using the methods below
★ How to Install "Endnote"
2. (Window) Request Download Link
- DGIST Portal System(portal.dgist.ac.kr) > Service Link > IT Service > 전체메뉴(All menu) > 업무용 S/W(Business S/W)
* Be sure to install it after 'decompression'.
(License.dat file must be in the same location as ENX9Inst.msi file to automatically register the institution license.)
* Installation files and download links are allowed only for DGIST members. (You can install it both DGIST assets and personally owned PCs.)
* In case of external leakage, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties (complaints about civil damages, imprisonment for up to 5 years in prison, or fines up to 5 million won) for violations of copyright law.